At Cherrelyn Animal Hospital we take our learning and development very seriously. Any opportunity we have to further our education or learn something new, you'll find us there. We'll update you here as we attend seminars, learn a new skill, or broaden our horizons as a team. Check back often!
10/2017: Our entire staff enjoyed teamwork and synergy training.
9/9/2017: Courtney completed her Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid Certification.
7/11/2017: Jason attended a seminar to get to newest information regarding Leptospirosis in Colorado.
5/11/2017: Courtney attended a Webinar to further the usability and efficiency of our webpage.
Throughout 2017: All staff members will be further educating themselves on our IDEXX lab equipment, their maintenance schedules, and how to use the equipment most efficiently for our patients and clients.
3/2017: Courtney attended the Hill's Nutrition Counselor Seminar and received new information on Hill's prescription and standard diets and the future of Veterinary Nutrition.
3/2017: Lisa, Jason, Tami, Dr. Koster, and Laurie attended the Western Veterinary Conference. Throughout this week-long conference they were given the latest and greatest information on following topics:
- Rehabilitation of Soft Tissue Injuries
- Updates to Pain Management Protocols
- Role of Radiology in Cardiac Disease
- Ultrasound of Small Animals
- Advances in Renal Nutrition
- Exotic Animal Surgery
- Feline Pain Management
- The Dermatological Side of Cushing's Disease
- Epilepsy Management
- Next Generation Therapy for Atopic Dermatitis
- Laser Implementation
- Exotic Animal Blood Collection
- Exotic Animal Pain management
- Rabbit Anesthesia
- Weight Management and Physical Therapy
- Physical Rehabilitation for the Geriatric Pet
- Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
- Stem Cells
- Updates on Diagnosis, Treatment, and Monitoring of the Hyperthyroid Cat
- Management of Feline Diabetes
- Canine and Feline Pemphigus Treatments
- New Drugs in Veterinary Dermatology
- Chronic Hepatitis is Canines
- Canine Congestive Heart Failure
- Managing Oncological Pain in Dogs
- Feline Asthma
- GI Endoscopy
- Geriatric Pain Management
- Acupuncture for Pain Management
- Treatment for Medial Patellar Luxation
- Simple Fracture Repair in Dogs and Cats
- Surgical Stabilization for Radius and Ulna Fractures
- Pelvic Fractures
- Disease Process and Surgical Treatments for the Carpus and Tarsus
- Bone Infections
6/2016: Courtney attended the NACA Euthanasia Certification Course where she learned about the history of euthanasia and became certified to perform Humane and Painless Euthanasia